You can spread the cost of our course with Interest Free Credit on selected courses**.
£552Amount of credit
£2324 monthly payments of
£792Amount of credit
£3324 monthly payments of
This is exclusively available for a limited time by calling us on 0800 781 6188 or 01409 220 793.
Fitness Courses College Limited is registered in England no. 8485156. Lyne Akres, Brandis Corner, Devon, EX22 7YH. Fitness Courses College is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 774478 and acts as a credit broker and offers finance through the Deko platform, which is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference number 720279. Credit is provided to UK residents with a UK bank account, subject to age and status.
NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Become a Personal Trainer and you can create tailored fitness programmes for your
clients, and support them to achieve the best results.
Successfully complete our course and:
- You will achieve the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualification
- You could work for a gym or become a freelance personal trainer
- You will be able to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3
- You will gain the prerequisite qualification needed to enrol on our specialist conditioning for sports CPD courses
Our training is split into seven units:
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
Your first course materials will be sent to you when you enrol. You can then start straight away and progress through the training when and where you wish, with support from experienced tutors by phone and email. You will also be able to complete a selection of assignments throughout your course that you can then submit for tutor feedback.
To achieve the qualification, you will need to successfully complete a portfolio and recorded practical sessions of you giving a personal training session to a client.
To gain the NCFE Level 3 qualification, you will need to successfully:
- Complete assessments at the end of each unit to create a portfolio.
- Submit recorded practical sessions (for example, in DVD format) where you plan and train a client, and demonstrating the required competences for creating personal training programmes. A qualified person will need to be present during the training session.
Please click here
for NCFE registration fees.
To help you succeed with your training, you will receive:
- A comprehensive course manual that you can complete at your own pace
- Tutor marked assignments with constructive feedback
- Support from experienced tutors
- Access to our dedicated student support team
- Eligibility for an NUS Extra card
You are able to start this course when you want and continue training at your own pace.
Many people are able to complete their training in approx. 6-9 months* (245 learning hours).
* Timescales are approximate and depend upon application and motivation.
Successfully complete this course and you will:
- Achieve the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualification
- Be able to join REPs at Level 3
You can contact our experienced tutors by phone and email during your training to have your questions answered and further develop your knowledge of personal training.
You will also receive tutor feedback on the assignments that you submit.
Regular exercise is vital to our health and wellbeing. Adults are advised to complete 150 minutes of moderate intensity activity or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity activity every week1.
As a personal trainer, you will be able to work with individuals or small groups, setting targets for your clients, creating specialised personal training programmes and supporting them to achieve results. You can4:
- Educate, motivate and coach clients to help them follow their programmes safely and effectively
- Give clients advice on health, nutrition and lifestyle changes
- Create and guide clients through tailored workouts
- Check and record clients' progress
You can earn money from your enjoyment of health and fitness, and meet and work with a wide variety of interesting people.
When you have successfully completed this course:
- You could work for a gym as a personal trainer, guiding and motivating clients to achieve their fitness goals
- You could become a freelance personal trainer, with the freedom to choose your hours and earning potential
- You will be able to join REPs at Level 3. Joining REPs at Level 3 will give you professional recognition from employers and will provide assurance and confidence to clients. Many members find that their membership enhances their employability5.
- You will have the prerequisite qualification required to enrol on our specialist conditioning for sports CPD courses
There are two ways you can enrol on this course. You can:
- Pay with a deposit of £95 now, followed by 10 instalments of £50*
- Pay the total course fees in one sum of £595* and also receive a special Gift from our selection – free. Please click here to view the gifts
* Please click here
for NCFE registration fees.
To enrol by phone, please call our advisors on Freephone 0800 781 6188 or 01409 220 793.
Receive a special discount when you enrol on this course and the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing course at the same time. Please click on the Enrol Now button above for more details.
Enrol on our NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training course
Enrolling is easy, secure and quick. Please select your preferred way to enrol.
Enrol on our NCFE Level 2 and Level 3 courses at the same time
You can then save £145 on this course. Please select your preferred way to enrol.
* Please click
for Level 2
, or click
for Level 3
NCFE registration fees.